Friday 26 October 2012

Week 2 Reflection

What: This week we got Monday off school because it was labour day and I got to play the update of Minecraft so that means there are enderman in the Xbox 360 version. On Thursday we did rippa rugby and I only go to hold the ball three times. Next week I think Caleb should be king of the den for being a good sport at rippa rugby.

So What: This week I am starting to learn how to paint inside the lines but I think I am improving. Also we did some paintings on Friday. I learnt how to do badminton again and how to do a proper rippa rugby game.

Now What: This week I want to get better at P.E and Handwriting. I think I have done our habit of mind because me and Anaru jumped of the from the poles that the chains are connected to but we checked if the pole could support our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment