Friday 19 October 2012

Week 1 Reflection

What: This week on Thursday we played rippa rugby. It was fun. I liked the bit when we we had to get the ball to the other side and I liked when I had to make sure the opponent did not get there ball to the goal. Also this week we also did some art. Mrs Larsen gave us all 8 pieces of paper then we had to name them all. Next we got our art shirts on and then the paint. Mrs Larsen gave us instructions and we made art. We are also making these co2 cars, mine is the batmobile. The new habit is my favourite one. I think I have already done it because when me and Anaru where in the tress we had to jump there from another branch for our free running challenge. We both thought we would break our bones but we checked the branch was safe and secure then we jumped and we made it.

So What:  This week we learnt about geometry. We had to make a picture out of shapes. My picture is me playing the original Mario and we had to do these 2 sheets. We edited them on the mat. 

Now What: This week I want to get better at listening and to not be so lazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment