Friday 24 August 2012

Week 6 Reflection

What: This week some Chinese students came to our school. My buddy there was called Rain he had lots of different hobbies but he didn't tell me what they were. After lunch we did Jump Jam. Watch the video it will give you an example of Jump Jam. This week we also did Gym it was fun because we did flips and rolls. I think I was the best at forward rolls but not so much back rolls. I like doing islands.  

So What: This week I learnt how to make a Poi which was nice to know and I learnt to be careful on gluing. For this weeks habit of mind we got a piece of paper which had our subjects we do in class on it and we had to write what senses we use for that subject on the piece  paper.    


Now What: I need to get better at art and concentrating and to treat people how they want to be treated. And I want to go on more school trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment