Friday 17 August 2012

Week 5 Reflection


What: This week it was wacky hair day and I used my dads rocker wig but it was really really itchy. Kahu wore a brown afro but it was very small and didn't stand out. The whole school did it and it was fundraising for Cystic Fibrosis. This week we also did Maori and we tied these strings together. Me and Damien messed it up which was very annoying. Then it turned it to a knot and we had to undo it which was also annoying.      

So What: This week I learnt to remember stuff from the past and put it in new knowledge. I learnt do not rush your work or it will look terrible. Also put colour in you work.  

Now What: I need to get better at P.E and stretching and getting somewhere on time. 

1 comment:

  1. Iam sure you are trying your best to improve on this harry.Your blog is amazing.From your family

    ReplyDelete