Friday 2 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection


What: This week we did a project on something that starts with F and we handed it in today, I did mine on free running and I think it is really cool and this week we also went swimming.When me and Kahu were in the pool we had a noodle fight but we pretended that it was a lightsaber and we were blocking and stuff. I think I did the habit of mind, taking responsible risks, because when I was swimming in the pool I had to get out to do road patrol.

So What: This week I learnt how to do bike safety on the road because constable Val came over to our school. Me, Isaiah,Anaru,Tarron, Jake and Mitchel were the only ones how brought our bikes and helmets and and score on bike safety was 8/10.

Now What: My goal is that I be good for my last term at Carlton School, Wanganui because I am going to W.I.S for intermediate and I want to make this term really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment